Brake Service and Repairs
A Brake Service is obviously required if , when you hit the brakes, your vehicle takes longer to stop than it used to... However there are less noticeable warning signs that you should watch for to maintain your safety when travelling on the road.
If you notice any of the following symptoms - your brakes are due to be tested.
- There is a spongy soft or harder feel to your brake pedal
- The brake pedal feels low
- During braking your vehicle loses grip
- Your vehicle veers to the left or right when braking
- Your steering wheel shakes or shudders when you brake
- Your brakes make a squealing sound
If your vehicle shows any of the warning signs above, contact us at Temby Auto Service as soon as possible.
Brakes are the central, most important safety factor in your vehicle; neglecting their service means you are putting your life at risk . Braking systems should have an inspection at every service and by a qualified mechanic.
At Temby Auto Service we offer a free 65 point safety check with every car service that we perform, and advise you if we feel there are any immediate safety concerns, and offer the needed repairs or service. Our written report will also let you know if there are requirements in the near future you should plan for.
As part of this inspection we check over the brake system components including:
- Front Brake Pads/Shoes
- Front Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
- Front Calipers
- Front Brake Hoses/Clips/Springs
- Rear Brake Pads/Shoes
- Rear Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
- Brake Fluid
Call Temby Auto Service today for any of your Car Service needs and to claim your free safety check with any car service!
If you have enjoyed our services or our website please follow us on Facebook